Sunday, March 29, 2009

UGLY JANE AND SISTERS



***TITLE:UGLY JANE AND SISTERS***


7:14 MINUTES


This film shows us that "nothing is impossible.."And depicts a woman's efforts to be beautiful in spite of handicaps and sisters.....If a woman wants to something,be sure that she will achieve..

SCRIPT:

JANE:(JANE LOOKS THE MIRROR)Ohh,my God,what an ugly face!!I hate myself,why am I not beautiful and charming like my siters..??(SHE STARTS TO CRY)

ELIZABETH:(TO JANE)You look beautiful today:):)(SHE STARTS TO LAUGH)

:(TO HER SISTERS)I will meet my boyfriend today,what will you do?

JESSICA:I will go to the party.:)

CATHERINE:I will go shopping.:)

ELIZABETH:(TO JANE)And you..?Of course NOTHING!!!!

(ELIZABETH CALLS HER BOYFRIEND,SHE WANTS TO BELITTLE JANE)

(AFTER CONVERSATION WITH HER BOYFRIEND)

ELIZABETH:(TO HER SISTERS)Have you seen new neigbour's handsome boy?

CATHERINE AND JESSICA:NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

(THEY RUN TO WINDOW TO LOOK NEW NEIGBOUR'S HANDSOME BOY,JACK...TREE OF THEM WANT TO HIM:))

JESSICA:He should be mine!

CATHERINE:No,he should be mine..!

ELIZABETH:I wish I had no boyfriend..

(THEN,THEY DECIDE TO GO OUT.)

ELIZABETH:(TO JANE)Stay in home and in front of the mirror,look your beauty.:):)

(THEY START TO LAUGH,AND THEY GO,JANE LOOKS THEIR BACKS SORROWFULLY.)

JANE:(CALLS HER BEST FRIEND,VERONICA)Veronica,please come,I fell bad..

(VERONICA COMES.)

VERONICA:What happened,did your idiot sisters say it again?Ooo,my friend!Don't feel so...!!

JANE:I don't want to feel disgusting..:(

VERONICA:No,in my opininon,you are very beautiful,but we need to show it to everyone..Mmm,I have a great idea..I have a stylist friend,He can create a beautiful Jane..

JANE:Really??(She feels better)

VERONICA:Yes..

(THEY GO VERONICA'S STYLIST FRIEND'S OFFICE.)

JANE:Hi,my friend..

STYLIST FRIEND:Hi my friend..

JANE:This is my friend I mentioned.

STYLIST FRIEND:Yes,We will create Godness of beauty..

JANE:Really,I trust you and entrust her to you..

(THEN JANE STARTS TO BE CHANGED..)

(ALREADY SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL GIRL..)

(WHEN JANE IS GOING OUT,SHE ENCOUNTERS HER SISTERS,THEY COULDN'T THEIR EYES..BECAUSE SHE BECAME MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THEM..AND IN ADDITION TO IT,JANE GOES OUT WITH """"""""""JACK""""""""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):):)


No comments:

Post a Comment